Advanced Idioms Test 10
0 of 2 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Complete these proverbs using jumbled letters.
Examples: 0. It never rains, but it (UOSRP) …….pours……
1. Don’t count your (INCHCEKS) before they’re hatched.
2. A bad workman always (ASELBM) his tools.
3. A fool and his money are soon (TRDEPA) .
4. Throw good money (FTREA) bad.
5. Every (UOLDC) has a silver lining.
6. Don’t make a mountain out of a (LHILLEOM) .
7. One (WSLLWAO) doesn’t make a summer.
8. It’s an (LIL) wind that blows nobody any good.
9. The end justifies the (EAMSN) .
10. Two wrongs don’t (EMKA) a right.
Match the proverbs and sayings using the appropriate endings.
- eye of the beholder
- than you can chew
- twice in the same place
- the Romans do
- on the other side
- flock together
- catches the worm
- spoil the broth
- beer and skittles
- must come to an end
Beauty is in the
Don’t bite off more
Lightning never strikes
When in Rome do as
The grass is always greener
Birds of a feather
The early bird
Too many cooks
Life is not all
All good things