Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/i8tyxep/public_html/wp-content/themes/buddyboss-theme/learndash/ld30/quiz.php on line 120
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/i8tyxep/public_html/wp-content/themes/buddyboss-theme/learndash/ld30/quiz.php on line 127
0 of 4 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 4 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Rewrite the sentences using the adverbs in the correct order.
1) to keep in shape | every day | enthusiastically | in the park
2) do my shopping | on Friday afternoon | always
3) for his exam results | worriedly | in the classroom | all day
4) to turn off the oven | to the kitchen | quickly
5) brilliantly | on Thursday | in the match
6) next year | going | to the United States
7) all day long | outside | heavily
It’s been raining
8) yesterday | the kids | to the cinema
Complete each sentence with one of the adverbs.
shortly / hard / freely / high / late / hardly / free / lately / short / highly
1. The children _ _ _ _ _ ever play computer games late at night.
2. Jennifer stopped _ _ _ _ _ when she saw Mark walking in the street.
3. The plane was flying _ _ _ _ _ in the sky.
4. Mrs Smith _ _ _ _ _ admitted that she destroyed her notes.
5. I have been watching too much television _ _ _ _ _ .
6. My mother will be back _ _ _ _ _ .
7. George is tired because he’s been working _ _ _ _ _ all week long.
8. It’s _ _ _ _ _ unlikely that the patient would be released from the hospital.
9. Children under twelve will be admitted _ _ _ _ _ .
10. I arrived _ _ _ _ _ for a meeting on Thursday night.
Put the verbs in brackets using either an -ing or a to-infinitive form.
1) She stopped a cup of tea. (drink)
2) I stopped alcohol fifteen years ago. (drink)
3) My daughter stopped he piano when she was 20. (play)
4) John stopped us a lift to the station. (give)
5) She remembers the conference the day before yesterday. (mention)
6) Remember your grandfather on Saturday. It’s his birthday. (visit)
7) Did you remember the car when you left. (lock)
8) Jim doesn’t remember ever this gallery. (visit)
9) Gina now regrets to the party last week. (go)
10) I regret you that your son has failed the exam. (inform)
11) I regret up the self-defence course. (give)
12) We regret you that your application for the job was unsuccessful. (tell)
Fill in the following table as shown in the examples. Put in on, at or in where necessary.
on the ground
the top of (the page)
the front of (a building)
the corner of (a street)
the first floor
the back of (a building)
the bottom of (the page)
the corner of (a room)
the front of (a building)